Welcome to the Maker Me Blogspot, an Independent Indie Dyer of yarns and maker of handmade items.


I sell on Etsy and at local shows and fayres. This is the place where you will find out all of Maker Me's News, shop updates and events.

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Well It's a new day.

Feeling Good


Been flying high
You know how I feel
Sewn in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze drifting on by
You know how I feel
It's a new a dawn
And a new day
And a new life for me
And I'm feeling good
So good, yeah



Waa hoo!! I have finally got my bottom around to getting a blog as a Home for |Maker Me Uk.

For those that are new to us, we are a small making business based in the South West UK.

Generally indie dyers of yarn with a few other Knitty/ crochet/ sewists things thrown in for good measure.

We have a regular podcast (well its going to be more regular, any hoo). You will be able to find them here along with show notes and general life waffle.

I do hope you will comment and join in with me.

So Where Am I :

Etsy: Makermeuk.etsy.com
Ravelry: tplaysnice and the group is MakerMe-tplaysnice
Instagram: makerme-tplaysnice.
Facebook: Maker Me
YouTube: Maker Me-tplaysnice
E-mail: makermeemail@gmail.com

I only supply to one wool shop and that is The Wool Tree, Oreston, Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baker St Bag

Good afternoon everyone, a new listing is in the shop today. I have made this bag following the pattern from Sew Sweetness and it is her ...